Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday Morning Run

This was a good run - I was not feeling like it this morning and was not sure how it would go but it turned out to be a pretty good run - nice out there warm enough for shorts but over caste this morning - upper Achilles was stiff and sore during the first run interval but after that it stopped the the modified running form does seem to be helping the upper Achilles - this turned out to be a pretty good time for me - I know it is almost incredibly slow but it is pretty good me - I am thinking about trying to get myself to do some little up hill interval repeats on a hill near my home after dinner with Dad tonight - I have not had much success getting myself to do such things but I will plan on it and see - Weight 320.8 this morning, Ketones negative and BS 98 after decreasing insulin by 10 units this is nice - I have lose a few pounds but nothing for several days - I know it is not just going to drop off after I have lose so much but I was hopping for a downward trend not just floating at more or less the same weight -

Time: 00:19:11
Distance: 1.08 mi
Elevation Gain: 39 ft
Calories: 187 C
Avg Temperature: 64.3 °F

Wednesday Morning Run

No comments: