Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Morning Run - Taper day 2 of 20

Good run but I was not moving fast - just a bit tired - was nice and cool out there this morning but not cold - first interval was hard this morning and I had pain like a stone bruise on my right heel and Achilles pain on the launch instead of the landing like usual - both faded and the second two thirds was a good and no pain - today is the first day of third week of Paleo/Primal food - weight was 314.4 pounds which if correct(still not confident in my digital scale) is a 6 pound lose - this is great - my blood sugar was 76 this morning after already dropping my insulin my 20 units so I will drop it by 5 more units this morning - OMG - I just had Hyperglycemia - BAD! - I guess 5 units was not enough of a drop in insulin - I ate my breakfast after the run as usual - took my insulin and twenty minutes later Hyperglycemia! - I hate Hyperglycemia and have not had it since starting Paleo/Primal - well at least all I ate was meat and cheese - so far so good - I will drop insulin again - that will take to me 30 units in two weeks and a day on Paleo/Primal - yea!

Time: 00:20:12
Distance: 1.08 mi
Elevation Gain: 181 ft
Calories: 192 C
Avg Temperature: 54.5 °F

Tuesday Morning Run - Taper day 2 of 20

No comments: