Monday, October 11, 2010

Tir na nOg Club 17 Run

Good run - felt pretty good minor Achilles pain no foot pain - felt like I was doing a good pace - weather was nice - warn but not hot and not muggy with a little breeze - was a good night to run - lots or people running tonight - I may and I repeat may have found out where some if not all of my upper Achilles pain was coming from - if I am right the change in how I was running I should see that pain go away - time will tell over the next few days - did well tonight - pace and time was better than I thought - no blood sugar problems - I ate nothing during the run and had no problems - I did not drink either - I had water but did not need to drink and felt fine - i ran for almost an hour and did not eat or drink - I did miss a turn most likely because I was almost hot by a car again - this time from behind - I am having a lot of trouble with cars today - I still do not feel like I have a lot of energy but I do have enough - tomorrow with me the first day of the second week of Paleo - I am looking forward to improving in how I am losing fat, feeling and running - I am very tired tonight - was really nice to see Jon, Emily, Meri, Dave Jessica and to meet Krit tonight -

Time: 00:57:52
Distance: 3.10 mi
Elevation Gain: 125 ft
Calories: 618 C
Avg Temperature: 72.3 °F

Tir na nOg Club 17 Run

No comments: