Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Lunch WALK - Taper day 1 of 20

OK - well I walked like a good boy instead of running - hard to believe I would miss running - but I at least do still get to run Tir na nOg this evening - looks like a great day for it - was a bit tired anyway so maybe the walking was good - I guess I am just worried about training less and therefore not losing fat - my resting HR now is about 53 so my walk HR is not to bad - I wonder how many 300 plus pound guys have an RHR of 53 - guess I am just showing off - when I started all this almost 2 years ago mt RHR was 87 - wore the VFF on the walk - they really do make you land mid-foot -

Time: 00:14:46
Distance: 0.55 mi
Elevation Gain: 52 ft
Calories: 70 C
Avg Temperature: 68.8 °F

Monday Lunch WALK - Taper day 1 of 20

No comments: