Monday, October 4, 2010

Tir na nOg Run

Good run - felt good - felt like I was running a good pace but when I checked my Forerunner it said 57:23 time which is not bad but not great either but my moving time was only 50:52 minutes which would be a very good time - I got delayed several time by traffic and lights so I did have a pretty good time tonight - no pain except for a little Achilles pain - sometimes during the run I was able to do the same stride I was doing during the Lunch run but not all the time - I was not sure what I was doing different that sometimes made the difference - I will just keep trying to find out how to repeat it and do it all the time - Met with Jon, Emily, Jerry, Meri, Bert, Dave and Jessica - good times

Time: 00:57:23
Distance: 3.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 113 ft
Calories: 528 C
Avg Temperature: 67.5 °F

Tir na nOg Run

No comments: