Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday Morning Run - Taper day 3 of 20

Good run - had trouble getting myself out od the house this morning but I did and had a real good run - foggy this morning and cool but a little muggy was able to run in a T and long sweets - I ran real well felt good no pain - I would have missed a good run if I had not gotten myself to get up and run - tapering seems to be an excuse to say well I am tapering so I must watch out for that trap - weight this morning was 318.4 pounds six pounds lose so far - blood sugar was 104 which I am OK with because I started taking 30 units less insulin last night than I was taking before Paleo/Primal also I ate very late last night and right before bed - maybe not a good idea but I was hungry and did not believe I would make it through the night without eating - I did fell like I had pretty good power today that was nice -

Time: 00:18:59
Distance: 1.08 mi
Elevation Gain: 42 ft
Calories: 191 C
Avg Temperature: 58.6 °F

Wednesday Morning Run - Taper day 3 of 20

No comments: