Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday afternoon recovery ride

OK my feet either healed real quickly or the ice bath did help - guess I will have to try it again after my next run that is long enough to make the hurt even though the ice bath does hurt also - also I was not exhausted and need to rest all day Sunday - Paleo? maybe - I hope so - I did take a nap this morning after breakfast but got up around 11 AM and when out and made an adjustment on the trike and took her out for a recovery / shake down ride and the results are encouraging - this was my first ride in almost two weeks - with the seat at this recline angle I did not seem to be having the problem with circulation in my right leg - I still had some pain but I had that pain right from the start and believe it was due to previous injury - mostly I want time in the seat to see how it would feel and it did feel better - I believe I would still like it reclined more and I can do that but will need to drill new holes for the pin the are used to adjust the angle of the seat - I also was having a good time just exploring White Deer Park and riding the trails around it - I will try reclining the seat more and doing another ride -

Time: 01:37:49
Distance: 20.16 mi
Elevation Gain: 656 ft
Calories: 520 C
Avg Temperature: 80.2 °F

Sunday afternoon recovery ride

No comments: