Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday Evening Run

Nice run but I am definitely feeling the effects of the Paleo - did not think it would start so soon - I feel fine most of the time except when I am running - I feel OK when running but not 100% - I wanted to go to the Galloway Race Preparations talk and wanted to do my run so I dressed to run and when to TAF and asked if I need to sign up or just show up - then I went to run - I just ran from the store like I did Saturday morning but added some to it - I even ran through the little park near the store - it was a nice run - I was trying to push my pace but felt sluggish - I will be glad when this is over - but I will get through this -

Time: 00:58:55
Distance: 3.12 mi
Elevation Gain: 116 ft
Calories: 516 C
Avg Temperature: 62.3 °F

Tuesday Evening Run

No comments: