Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Morning Run

Good run felt better this morning than yesterday but still not 100% - no pain this morning - I was delayed twice by traffic or I would have had a better time - I felt like I was running well and pushing the pace - first day on Paleo food plan went well - I have added a layer of meat, cheese and greens to my Paleo work meal stack - ate it this morning and it does not seem like too much but I do feel sated - I lowered my insulin last night and for now on - my BS went from 94 yesterday to 88 today with less insulin - if this is due to the Paleo food plan I am very encouraging - K is neg. P is 317.4 - based on what I have been hearing on the Paleo pod-casts I have gone back to running on Wednesdays and will only do core workout on Friday and may be on Sundays - I really hope I will see some weight loss soon - it has been a long time to lose much -

Time: 00:20:11
Distance: 1.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 43 ft
Calories: 71 C
Avg Temperature: 45.4 °F

Wednesday Morning Run

No comments: