Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday Lunch Run

Wow - good run but I felt like crap - was not hypoglycemia but felt something like it - I knew it was not hypoglycemia because it it went to a certain point but then stopped - I knew the Paleo food plan would cause me to feel poorly for a while but I did not expect it to hit so soon - oh well I can live with it as long as it does get better - I did push the pace as much as I could - I forgot to bring a cheese stick with me - had power beans but did not want to eat them if possible - was really hard to not eat any of those power beans - put Bio Freeze on my leg and Achilles and it really helped with the pain - not sure if this is a good idea but it felt good - no other pain - the second part of the run was pretty good but I never felt like I had much power - felt drained - I would like to only eat four times a day so I will add a little meat to the meals I prepare for breakfast, lunch1 and lunch2 - according to the Paleo pod-cast I am listening to I am not eating enough protein - interesting -

Time: 00:20:42
Distance: 1.11 mi
Elevation Gain: 194 ft
Calories: 163 C
Avg Temperature: 62.3 °F

Tuesday Lunch Run

No comments: