Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Morning Run

Good run not great - I felt good but not real strong and a bit tired - no pain except the stiffness below the calf on right leg - this faded quickly - was trying to push the pace but did not feel I was doing well - my numbers are OK - no bad but not as good as I would like - why am I not making improvements? Planning on running at lunch and riding at Greenfield tonight - that will be my last leg exercise until the Galloway run Saturday - I ate sweatpatatos at dinner last night - I know they are allowed but it was the first carbo food I have had and eating it was strange - I will likely get vegetables next week - otherwise I fell good - I guess I need to wait until I lose more weight before I worry about not improving it just seems like I should be making some progress - I know I do not run much at all compared to non Clydesdale runners but compared to other Clydesdales I have read about on the forms I am doing a lot - BS 94, K -neg. P 317.4

Time: 00:19:58
Distance: 1.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 47 ft
Calories: 184 C
Avg Temperature: 45.3 °F

Thursday Morning Run

No comments: