Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Lunch Run

OK - well i just do not understand myself - I was still not feeling well but wanted to run anyway and when I started I was feeling poorly so I made myself try to not push the pace and just relax and try to just enjoy the run and I did enjoy the run but I never did get to feeling great but I did end up with a pretty good pace so who knows - no pain at all and felt like I was running real slow but I wasn't - well tapering so no more running today - will just reat as much as I can - tasted this sports drink sample I got called Fizz or Wellness Fizz - sorry I could not take the taste - it was one of the pill type that you put in water - I had trouble getting it to dissolve - shoes still great and I am still using KT Tape -

Time: 00:19:49
Distance: 1.18 mi
Elevation Gain: 358 ft
Calories: 208 C
Avg Temperature: 75.2 °F

Wednesday Lunch Run

No comments: