Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Night Greenfield ride

I had a good ride but even after over 10 days off the trike I still had some server pain in my right leg - I tried removing the foam pad from the seat - the trike did feel better to ride but my leg still started hurting - I can try moving the seat forward and reclining it more but if that does not help I am at a lose at what to do - it was nice to ride again but the pain was bad and since I am pretty sure it is caused by a circulation problem I am concerned I might be dong some sort of damage to my leg - well at least I can run until I can figure this out - not sure what to do about the CBC ride Sunday - missing

Time: 01:05:28
Distance: 17.85 mi
Elevation Gain: 544 ft
Calories: 460 C
Avg Temperature: 79.0 °F

Thursday Night Greenfield ride

No comments: