Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Before Breakfast Run - My first BBR

Good run - yes run - I ran this morning - my foot is feeling so much better - I took out one of the two layer of the heel pad to see if it still worked and if it helped the left knee - did not work as well so I will put it back in and put in a one layer pad in the left shoe to see if that helps the left knee - the knee is not bad and not constant - it is just a little twinge on the outside of the knee right below the knee cap but 90 degrees to the left of the knee cap - it may just have to get use to the change. This is my best time ever on this route but is still slow for a mile - I just ran for a while and walked some not timer just what I felt like I am sure I ran longer than one minutes splits. I am going to have to get clothes for running from work.

Time: 00:22:48
Distance: 1.05 mi
Elevation Gain: 50 ft
Calories: 240 C
Avg Temperature: 71.4 °F

Before Breakfast Run at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: