Saturday, August 14, 2010

Galloway Training Run 12 - 10.06 mile

Good run but yes I hurt - I arrived at 5AM and ran alone up Six Forks - I did 3 miles alone and it was very nice - the I ran 3 miles with the group and then 3 miles back to start with Herb after that I when out and did a mile on my own - you can see from the splits that my heel really started to hurt at mile 7 - I like the running but I really hurt right now. I am not sure if it is getting better or not but I think it is. I guess for now I will just keep running. Took a few pictures today with my new Sony TXC Tx5 camera - seems to work well. Going to take a nap and pray my feet stop hurting.

I used the new Garmin 310XT today - it seemed to work as well and the 405cx but I found it easier to use and love the 4 data fields - I think it was good to make the exchange.

Time: 03:22:46
Distance: 10.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 566 ft
Calories: 2,781 C
Avg Temperature: 83.1 °F

Galloway Training Run 12 - 10.06 miles by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

My pictures are HERE

No comments: