Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Greenfield Evening Brick

Good ride a bit warm at the start - but it did cool off some - felt good rode well - trike preforming well. Bryan showed up after first two loop - we rode together for one and a half loops - he then turned of to ride with some other because they were just arriving and I was going to run after my forth loop.

Time: 01:24:04
Distance: 23.97 mi
Elevation Gain: 748 ft
Calories: 624 C
Avg Temperature: 92.8 °F

Greenfield evening brick ride at Garmin Connect - Details

Good run - was a little tired after the ride but I guess that is OK - I was really trying to go faster but did not do very well - feet felt good - I am so encouraged - I have never run this much in one week. I now have a one layer pad in the left shoe and a two layer pad in the right seems to be working - seems to be too simple but it is working so far - bottoms of feet a little sore but I have done 4 miles today and three Monday.

Time: 00:40:13
Distance: 2.01 mi
Elevation Gain: 110 ft
Calories: 504 C
Avg Temperature: 92.7 °F

Greenfield evening brick run at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: