Saturday, August 7, 2010

Galloway Training Run 11 - 10.25 mile

Really nice run - weather was good not hot but muggy although we did have a bit of breeze. Bottoms of my feet were good both feet after the run are five right foot got a little bit of pain at the very back of the heel but it was not bad however the right heel is hurting - it is not the same pain as before and I do not believe it the Achilles is hurting me at all but the heel is really hurting a lot by the 9th mile I just could not run and walking was extremely painful. The pain is in the center of the heal at the front of the heel by the arch. Where before it was like having my Achilles being pinched by a pair of pliers now it is like having a hot ice pick being stuck into my heel. I have it on ice right now and it is still hurting a lot. This is the first time ice has not relived the pain. I am really getting tired of the pain - I like running but I am not sure if I can do it if it has to hurt this much or maybe at this short distance it is just too painful to be fun. I will call the Doc Monday to see if they believe that help me or not. This is most annoying - nothing else hurts, calf's, shins, knees quads, hamstrings hips and everything else is find - just my right foot is killing me.

Time: 03:34:19
Distance: 10.25 mi
Elevation Gain: 619 ft
Calories: 1,890 C
Avg Temperature: 83.0 °F

Galloway Training Run 11 - 10.25 miles at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: