Sunday, August 22, 2010

Team CBC Green-way ride


We had 34 ride today - a large group - I had a good ride and enjoyed the group - there were many folks I did not know know - it was nice to see so many new CBC Team member - these rides are not hard but always seemed hard than one would think a Green-way ride would be - we had one flat - one chain suck - one clip-out fall and one face plant but he was not badly hurt - I heard after I got home from the ride that we dropped 7 people - this was not intentional and I feel bad that it happened - I took a number of pictures while riding and the new Sony camera seems to be easy to use while riding - I will just see how the pictures came out.

Time: 02:38:20
Distance: 28.77 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,109 ft
Calories: 1,123 C
Avg Temperature: 89.7 °F

Team CBC Green-way ride by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

My pictures are HERE

No comments: