Sunday, August 29, 2010

Team CBC Bass Lake Ale House ride

t was a good ride - I was not feeling great for about the first half of the ride - I was riding well no problems, legs a little tired but not too bad - the weather was good - it seemed cool to me most of the ride even though the temp was in the upper 80s - it was a big group and some of the were not comfortable riding in a large group - also there were some having trouble keeping up with the pace - I am not sure that everyone understands the difference between pace and average speed - I felt pretty good on the second half of the ride and we had a real nice gathering at the Ale house after the ride.

Time: 02:41:24
Distance: 47.38 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,191 ft
Calories: 1,001 C
Avg Temperature: 85.2 °F

Team CBC by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

My pictures are HERE

No comments: