Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday evening brick

Had nice but short ride - rode with Bryan and Jo - felt great - got chased in by the rain - been very wet once today was enough - going to the gym to run on the treadmill

Time: 00:54:09
Distance: 12.18 mi
Elevation Gain: 381 ft
Calories: 303 C
Avg Temperature: 80.6 °F

Tuesday evening brick ride by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

Well this was the first time I have run on a tread mill - I have walked on them a good bit but never tried running - well I do not like it or at least I would prefer to run outside but it was raining and I had already been wet today - it was not too bad but boring - it was dry at least - feet and everything else were fine - I am sure I will have to use it a lot this winter and be happy it is available

Time: 00:36:52
Distance: 2.17 mi
Calories: 495 C
Avg Temperature: 77.7 °F

Tuesday evening brick run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: