Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Morning Run

OK real good run this morning - not too hot but very muggy - everything felt good - these short run fool with me some - I feel so good doing them I assume I will not have problems with the long runs and then try to run too far - Oh well at least I can really enjoy the short one. I go to the office early enough to run two miles which was my plan only to find people waiting for me as I walked in i my running clothes - the network was down and even though I do not start work until 8AM I just could not leave until I got it up so I only got to do one mile - well at least it lets me compare it with my other runs on this route of this length. Going to try to run at Lunch today and a t 3PM break - that break is only 15 minutes so it will only be a 10 minute run - may or may not be worth it I will just have to see.

Time: 00:18:43
Distance: 1.05 mi
Elevation Gain: 44 ft
Calories: 217 C
Avg Temperature: 84.3 °F

Morning Run at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: