Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Morning Run

Good run - strange out there today - very dark did not even need sunglasses which is unique for me - my eye are so sensitive to light that I almost always wear sunglasses - I guess we just have deep cloud cover it was completely over cast - feet felt good maybe a little soreness from the run last night but no pain - KT Tape is still sticking - I am assuming as long as it is where I put it that it is still working - I will take it off after my ride Thursday because I am not running at all on Friday to prep a little for the race Saturday - I must admit I am a bit nervous about it because it is so new - I just do not know what to expect - I have been doing well with one minute walk and three minutes run so I plan to do that Saturday - everything else felt great - I was trying but just could not get my pace up like I wanted to - I always try to my my pace goals on this run because it is short - The Garmin Forerunner 310XT is just so great - I am so glad I exchange the 405cx for the 310XT

Time: 00:20:12
Distance: 1.09 mi
Elevation Gain: 45 ft
Calories: 245 C
Avg Temperature: 78.4 °F

Morning Run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: