Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Night Brick

Good ride - was not feeling great had a good ride and I enjoyed it - still having problem with the right leg - I believe it is due to the seat being wore out - it sags in the middle at the bottom and I cannot get it tight enough and when I do tighten it up it does not stay tight - I am going to have to try buying a replacement - iSport has been moved and seems to be working better but I am still not sure it is working perfectly - I expected there to be a lot of others out there but I was alone and there was no one else there until I was packing up Turtle so I could run then three others showed up to ride.

Time: 01:23:20
Distance: 23.99 mi
Elevation Gain: 722 ft
Calories: 592 C
Avg Temperature: 93.2 °F

Tuesday Brick Ride by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

Good run - again not feeling great but OK - was sort of hot but not too bad - no pain both feet did well - not sure if it is the KT Tape it is still sticking well - I ran 4 miles today and rode 24 miles - I was really trying to push it but I just did not have it in me to go any faster - had to buy food after the run - I am really tired not so I want to get this finished and get to sleep

Time: 00:39:06
Distance: 2.05 mi
Elevation Gain: 140 ft
Calories: 611 C
Avg Temperature: 93.2 °F

Tuesday Brick Run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: