Monday, August 16, 2010

Tir na nOg Run Club 11 run

Good run - little soreness in the right Achilles but not the pain - after a little it it was not hurting at all - no problems or pain anywhere else - I felt a little tired and did not think I was doing very well but I was trying to push the pace - I set myself some goals - I want to get my running pace down into the 15s and running up hills to the 16s also I want to get my walking pace into the 17s and walking up hills to 18s - my pace is improving but slowly - I did my best speed on this route tonight in spite of having to stop completely at one intersection due to the cars. I did not get an email about earning my T-shirt - Puglys is not sure they send out the emails every week - I want the shirt but I am not worried about it - I do not plan on making a special trip to pick it up anyway. Three miles was not a problem and I also do not believe that 4 or 5 miles would be a problem - I am not sure about 6 miles so I plan to do my next long run only to 6 or maybe 7 miles - once I find out what my no damage to myself distance is then I will do it plus 10 to 25 % more until that distance become pain free - I hope I can stick to this plan - I am really surprised how much I enjoy the running - I want to go faster and farther without damaging pain.

Time: 00:54:26
Distance: 2.92 mi
Elevation Gain: 115 ft
Calories: 919 C
Avg Temperature: 92.6 °F

Tir na nOg Run Club 11 run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: