Thursday, August 26, 2010

Morning Run

Really good run this morning - got to work early enough to do my first two miler from work in the morning - OMG it was cool out this morning muggy a little but not bad and really cool. Everything felt good no problems and no pain - I ran with out the KT Tape this morning - I ordered large roll so I will not worry about using it - I am not sure how much to use it - I do not know if I should remove it and leave it off for a while before putting it back on again - I do mostly want it to be fresh for the Saturday run and stiil good for Tir Na nOg - I will have to figure this out - I am looking forward to the Galloway run Saturday - I am wanting to see if the KT tape help when I do 7 or more miles.


Time:00: 35:48
Distance: 2.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 83 ft
Calories: 438 C
Avg Temperature: 65.8 °F
Morning Run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: