Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Morning Run

Good run felt better this morning and was feeling like I was running a good pace - the numbers do not look that great but are not bad and are really better than they look - if you look at the splits I had a number of 16+ runs and some lower and the walks were pretty good also - there was one split at the beginning where the GPS must have lose its signal because it recorded a one minute walk at 30:00 which is the max it will record - any way I felt good had a good run some minor pain in the right Achilles at the beginning that went away quickly other than that nothing - I slept well last night not as long as I had planned did not get to sleep until 11PM but that was OK I was planning on 10:30 PM - I ate a little Peanut Butter last night after the run but other wise stuck to the food plan and schedule - I am looking forward to the brick this evening then my weightlifting and running day off Wednesday.

Time: 00:18:47
Distance: 1.04 mi
Elevation Gain: 39 ft
Calories: 195 C
Avg Temperature: 69.6 °F

Tuesday Morning Run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: