Thursday, August 12, 2010

Slow Spokes Thursday evening ride

A real good and fast ride - likely the last ride we will be able to get all the way to Old US 1. We have a good crowd and a couple of new folks. It was very hot but not wet this week. I am still having problems with the seat cutting off circulation to my right leg - going to get that foam seat insert to see if it help - I hope it is not too hot. Otherwise Turtle is function perfectly. John from iBike sent me an email telling me to move the iSport saying where I have it mounted is not a good place - I will try to mount it where he suggests. I had turned it on it's mount to make it more parallel to the trike. I am looking forward to the Team CBC ride Sunday and my Galloway run Saturday.

Time: 01:55:37
Distance: 34.43 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,066 ft
Calories: 1,016 C
Avg Temperature: 91.9 °F

Slow Spokes Thursday evening ride by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: