Monday, August 9, 2010

Tir na nOg Run Club 10 run - T-shirt run

Good run - Hot tonight - I was not feeling great when I got there I had to talk myself into doing the run - the first 7 minutes or so were pretty hard but then I got to feeling better and realized that even though I had not been feeling great I was doing a pretty good pace so as I got to feeling better I tried to push harder. Tonight was my best time yet at this run also I had no and I mean no foot pain. If I could just get my feet to feel like they did tonight I could do a lot better at the longer runs. I ran tonight with the Gym Boss and had it set to one minute walk two minute runs - this was a real good setup for me at this time at the end of the two minutes I was just begin to feel the pace. I plan to do this at the White Deer 5K this coming Saturday. I admit this has me a little concerned I just do not know what to expect but then this is why I am doing the 5K.

Time: 00:53:50
Distance: 2.94 mi
Elevation Gain: 110 ft
Calories: 713 C
Avg Temperature: 92.8 °F

Tir na nOg Run Club 10 run - T-shirt run at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: