Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Resistance workout

OK - well I made it to the gym - I did not do this very well and will do better Friday - I plan to go to the gym not on Wednesday and Friday mornings before work - I just had trouble getting myself to get up and go to the gym - Wednesday and Fridays are to be my none running days which means I will run at least a mile four days a week - ride three days a week and lift two days a week - from now on Iwill pack my bad the night before and get up a little earlier than I did this morning - I want to try to get to the gym by 6:20 AM so I can lift or whatever until 7:20 AM so I can get out of there by 7:30 AM - this morning I only did three sets each of pull backs, dumbbell curls and dumbbell presses - I do sets of 10 then on the last set I do until failure - I want to do three or four more exercises and have some time to stretch also some swimming would be cool most likely not enough time for all that - may need to get up and go earlier later on will just have to see how I do - it was so cool out this morning - so sorry I was not running - 69 degrees when I went to the gym maybe it will be cool Thursday - I konw the data looks strange but I mostly wanted to record my heart rate.

Time: 00:13:18
Distance: 0.27 mi
Elevation Gain: 164 ft
Calories: 108 C
Avg HR: 104 bpm
Max HR: 129 bpm

Resistance workout by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: