Thursday, September 16, 2010

First at work Stairs training

OK this is going to be good - there are 45 stairs not counting a couple of landings where I have to take a step or two - I do not count these as stairs - I am climbing as quickly and evenly as possible - when I reach the top I hit the lap button then walk back down - due to the weak knee I have to be careful descending - when at the bottom I hit the lap again and start back up - I go the idea for this from the Phedippidations Podcast by Steve Runner - he was talking about doing stairs as training and that to start one should start with five minutes and work up to about 15 - well that fits perfectly with the time I have available - next time I need to turn off the GPS and were the foot pad - today I did three laps - a lap being one up and down set.

Time: 00:04:27
Distance: 0.46 mi
Elevation Gain: 117 ft
Calories: 46 C

First at work Stairs training

No comments: