Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Evening Run

Good run - I enjoyed the run but I was a bit tired during the run - I was trying to do a good pace but felt I was pretty slow but my numbers were pretty good - maybe I am tired because this is the most I have run if two day - ten mile and twenty miles in four days - well Wednesday I am doing core training but after that I cannot run because of the visit with the dietitian - if I can get to the gym early enough I will run some on the tread mill - no pain on the run and no pain after running ten miles in two days - I am hopeful that increasing the amount I run will toughen up my feet so that I can run longer at one time with out being almost crippled after a run longer than about 8 miles -

Time: 00:55:58
Distance: 3.01 mi
Elevation Gain: 85 ft
Calories: 366 C
Avg Temperature: 78.7 °F

Tuesday Evening Run

No comments: