Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Lunch Run

Daha - maybe my worse run ever - I must run between 11:00 and 11:30 AM if I want to do a lunch time run which I am very happy to be allowed to do but today I was having the beginnings of a Hypoglycemia when I was starting the run I had eaten and was still eating while beginning the run but I was not doing well - I walked the first 7 minutes - I was feeling pretty poorly at about half way I started to feel better and during the last third I was running better but never felt as well as I usually do - maybe I should not have run but it was interesting to see how I could recover while walking then running - my time was terrible but still better than not running and I am feeling better now than I usually do after Hypoglycemia

Time: 00:22:27
Distance: 1.17 mi
Elevation Gain: 162 ft
Calories: 193 C
Avg Temperature: 87.8 °F

Friday Lunch Run

No comments: