Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday Lunch run

I had a good run felt good and felt I was running well - tiny bit of pain in right Achilles at the start but this lasted less than a minute and was then gone - no other problems or pain - I did remove the KT Tape last night - next time I will leave it on in case I run Wednesday - I was feeling a little down and a bit uptight for no reason that I could think of so I decided what I need was to run - it was good - feeling better now - I stuck to the food zone yesterday except of a little Peanut Butter after the Brick but that was the last of it and I will not buy any more for a while - I registered for the OBX Half Marathon yesterday - last day before the cost went up - I am still concerned about doing two Halves one week apart but my friends think I can do it - I hope they are right.

Time: 00:18:37
Distance: 1.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 37 ft
Calories: 202 C
Avg Temperature: 86.5 °F

Wednesday Lunch run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: