Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Lunch Run

Good run felt good - not very fast even though I felt like I was running fast but it was a good run - no pain - energy good - I was trying to just slightly increase my stride length and felt I was doing this and some of my splits were pretty good - I need to work on increasing my walking pace - I need to do this all the time when running or when just walking - I plan on take the 15 minutes I am allowed at 2PM and trying to climb the stairs here - there is no one office near them and doors between them and any work space so me going up and down them for a while should not be a problem - I plan on trying to do it for three minutes or five minutes if I am OK after three minutes - I will just have to see how I do - eating today has been perfect so far.

Time: 00:19:12
Distance: 1.10 mi
Elevation Gain: 44 ft
Calories: 234 C
Avg Temperature: 84.6 °F

Thursday Lunch Run











No comments: