Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Core Workout

Good session this morning - I upped the weight on two of the exercise and could really feel the weight today - Pull-ins, Pull-ups, Pull-downs, Standing Dumbbell Presses, Standing Dumbbell Curls and Ab Curls - I enjoyed the workout and felt good - now I am officially in rest mode - no leg work today and no more exercise of any kind to prepare for the long run Saturday - looks like it will be hot Saturday - I am really not enjoying the trike right now and that is bothering me - I think part of it is due to the Tour being over so I am not training for anything and I am having a lot of pain in my right leg and glut - if I ride long enough my right foot goes numb - this is just wrong - it should not hurt like this - I think I will not plan to ride Sunday and work on the trike to try to find a solution - I really need to find a solution to this

Time:00:40:06
Distance:0.18 mi
Calories:237 C

Friday Core Workout

No comments: