Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Morning Run

OK got up and dressed to run - went outside and it was raining and I mean RAINING - so I went to my gym and ran a mile on the tread mill - this was different for me before I would have blown it off - it was not a bad run or a good run it was a tread mill run but it was a run - heart rate went nuts during the run according to the Forerunner - believe me it was never that high and was at about 124 to 134 most of the time - it was nice to be able to run and not get soaked - it was interesting when I went to go back to the van - I ran to the van because of the rain and I could run - this is new for me - even though I ran indoors I fell better because I ran - I did not do anything Sunday - I was tired and a little sore so I rested because I thought I was suppose to after running 10 miles but a friend of mine who is a better runner ran 27 miles Sat. then rode 28 Sunday - I wanted to run Sunday but did not think I should - how do I know when it is OK the run and when I need to rest -

Time: 00:19:08
Distance: 1.11 mi
Calories: 164 C

Monday Morning Run

No comments: