Monday, September 20, 2010

Tir na nOg Run

Good run - time and pace pretty good but it was pretty warm and a bit humid out there - I did not expect it to be this warm - no pain except for the funny pain in ball of the right foot near the little toe - oh also had a dull pain in the let knee on the inside of the knee joint but it went away so no problem - Achilles has been doing real well - just need to get the bottoms tougher - I felt really bad during the first split but after that I got to be feeling better and I enjoyed the rest of the run - I really enjoyed sitting around after wards and chatting with Jon, Meri, Emily, Dave and Jessica - Meri has been a lot of help to me - just having a friendly experienced runner to talk to is great - I have gotten help from Jon and Dave also but have talked to Meri a lot more

Time: 00:56:18
Distance: 3.00 mi
Elevation Gain: 104 ft
Calories: 682 C
Avg Temperature: 92.6 °F

Tir na nOg Run

No comments: