Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Lunch Run

Nice run felt good - was nice to get outside - rain ended for a bit and I got a mile in - radar shows more rain coming - it was not hot but I would guess the humidity was 90% plus and likely close to 100% - it was MUGGY - still I was running well and felt good and had a good pace - still having some pain above the Achilles and below the calf on the back of my right leg - it feels like a tight muscle so I will just watch it - everything else felt good no other pain - been doing well with the food plan and weight is slipping down a little if I can just keep it going that way - my heart rate never got to over two hundred - not sure what is up with the HR on the Forerunner - maybe I should change the battery on it - i have been using it a lot -

Time: 00:19:10
Distance: 1.16 mi
Elevation Gain: 42 ft
Calories: 207 C
Avg Temperature: 72.5 °F

Monday Lunch Run

No comments: