Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Lunch Run

Good run - felt good and it was nice out there - cool and dryer than this morning - no pain - I must admit I am a little pumped because of the weight lose - I had just about decided to change my food plan now I am not sure what to do - going to see the dietitian Wednesday anyway to see what she has to tell me - even if I have to strickly control what I eat the rest of my life I still want to lose enough fat to get to 15% body fat and see what I look like - I have tried and tried to imagine it like I have been advises to but just cannot come up with an image - if you have been not fat at one time I assume this would be easier but maybe I am wrong but I just cannot imagine what I will look like - it is also very important to me for running, cycling and health - one of my goals this year was to lose 100 pounds now I want to get below 300 - must seem bizarre to the rest of you for me to have a goal to weight less than 300 pounds when most of you weight less than 200 -

Time: 00:19:53
Distance: 1.09 mi
Elevation Gain: 40 ft
Calories: 188 C
Avg Temperature: 72.8 °F

Tuesday Lunch Run

No comments: