Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday Morning Run

Well good run - pretty warm , not hot but warm and it was humid so it felt pretty hot - no pain today - legs were a bit stiff last night I think it was from how fast I was trying to climb the stairs yesterday - I felt good and was running well the one minute walk four minute ran is working but the first one at least is hard but at least for these at work more or less one mile runs I plan to continue it but will likely go back to one and three for longer runs maybe - these short run fool me making me think I am fine with this then when I do longer runs it surprises me when I start to hurt - I do not get tired but I am not sure it has as much to do with my power as it does with how slow I am

Time: 00:18:22
Distance: 1.08 mi
Elevation Gain: 276 ft
Calories: 207 C
Avg Temperature: 71.8 °F

Thursday Morning Run

No comments: