Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Lunch Run

Really good run - it was real nice out there not hot not cold and not humid - sky was mostly blue - just real nice out -I ran well and felt fast - my splits were pretty good - felt good - no pain - this is the kind of run that keeps me running - I did something funny to my left hamstring when I was leaving - I turn part way around as I was leaving to thell reception I was going to run and got this funny pain in my left hamstring - it did not really hurt during the run but it did feel funny - seems to be OK now - been hungry today - just had some fruit - not time to eat again yet - as long as my blood sugar does not crash I do not care about being hungry - I just have to find a away to get to losing weight again - I am tired of this not losing - I ordered to more pair of running shorts today - finally found some I really like so I got a red pair and a green pair

Time: 00:19:05
Distance: 1.12 mi
Elevation Gain: 43 ft
Calories: 185 C
Avg Temperature: 78.4 °F

Tuesday Lunch Run

No comments: