Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Afternoon Run

Good run but I felt pretty bad - not sure why maybe the later time and my eating schedule was off due being busy with the install of a piece of equipment - I usually run at 11AM which is when my boss would like for me to run but I was not able to and he let me run later for which I am thankful - he really is good to me with my running and such - it was a little warm but not bad and it was pretty dry out there - I felt like I was just crawling but my splits were pretty good - go figure - I had a little pain on the ball of my right foot by the little toe - this pain comes and goes weather I am running, walking or sitting - no idea what it is otherwise no pain - food so far today has been perfect

Time: 00:19:55
Distance: 1.18 mi
Elevation Gain: 46 ft
Calories: 211 C
Avg Temperature: 88.7 °F

Monday Afternoon Run

No comments: