Friday, September 3, 2010

Weight Lifting upper body and core

It went well this morning I was able to up the weight on some of my sets today. I do 3 sets of 10 for everything except for Ab curls where I do 25 - 25 - 50 also also do Pull-ins, Dumbbell curls, Seated dumbbell presses, Dumbbell pull ups and Pull downs. My scale at home has been given me erratic reading and disagreed by 3+ pounds with the balance beam scale at Rex - I may try to replace it - Rex's scale showed me of weighing less - I was on the zone food plan except at 1:30 AM when I woke up for no know reason I decided I needed to eat something - I was not hypoglycemic but was worried I was going to be but I am still not happy I ate at that time of night - must do blood sugar this morning - I may need to adjust my insulin again

Avg HR: 100 bpm
Max HR: 127 bpm

Weight Lifting upper body and core

No comments: