Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday Lunch Run

Really good run - felt good - no pain - new shoes feel real good - no problems so far - feet seem to be doing better - will have to wait till the next long run to know for sure - weather was real nice - not hot not cool and not muddy - really great out there today - saw two ladies from my Pacers Galloway group - they were driving by in a car and stopped to say hi - I am sorry I do not remember their names - I am so bad about remembering name - I really need to work on this - my weight is not changing well that is not true I have gained a few pounds which is nuts - I am doing more than ever and loving it and eating what I think I am suppose to but still not losing - heard Disney Runner talk about an iPhone app called Tap & Track - it looked good to me so I bought it - I have to do something - my frame has shipped and UPS say it will be here Friday - I am hopping also plan to see if I can pick it up Friday morning

Time: 00:18:58
Distance: 1.08 mi
Elevation Gain: 37 ft
Calories: 203 C
Avg Temperature: 77.7 °F

Thursday Lunch Run

No comments: