Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Morning Run

Good run felt a bit tired and the area below my calf was sore for the first four minute run split but it faded after that - I need to watch that area - was cool out this morning but so humid I felt hot even with the cool air hitting me - the sweat did not evaporate so it was not cool even though the air was cool - strange but not bad - felt good no other pain - was nice to be outside again - I am not fond of tread mill running but am glad I have the gym to go to - it is nicer to have the other folks around to watch while running - I have lost weight - first time since July 19 that is over two months - I weighted 309.6 this morning it is a 0.8 pound lose - not a lot but it is a lose and it also make me to have lose over 100 pound finally - I have been working on this and it is interesting that I would start to lose again one day before I go to see the dietitian - I just read 'Re-thinking Thin' - the book was interesting but if they are correct it is disturbing to think about with my goals to lose fat and then to stay at a lower fit weight - it does not say it is impossible just that it will be a constant battle -

Time: 00:19:48
Distance: 1.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 44 ft
Calories: 178 C
Avg Temperature: 72.5 °F

Tuesday Morning Run

1 comment:

Lesley Looper said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Under 300 is an awesome goal, and you will make it on the way to your big goal.