Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday Lunch Run

OK - finally - I am not sure why but I have been having trouble getting myself to run or ride or do anything. I needed to rest Monday - I mean that is why I took the day off just in care and I did need it and was was still tired Tuesday but Tuesday evening I was feeling fine and I wanted to run but could not get myself to do it - I know it does not make sense but the same thing happened this morning the alarm went off and I wanted to go run but did not do it - how can I want to do something but not be able to get myself to do so? I have not taken two whole days off in as long as I can remember and except for my problem with starting again it may have done me good - my times seem to be my best yet on this little one mile run. I did enjoy the run and felt good - on pain at all p weather was great warm but not hot and not muggy - in fact everything felt good - I was trying to push the pace but did not feel like I was going very fast of course I was not going fast but it was fast for me. My diet is not working - I am NOT losing weight! I must get this working again - it has been a long time now with NO progress.

Time: 00:18:46
Distance: 1.15 mi
Elevation Gain: 63 ft
Calories: 220 C
Avg Temperature: 79.1 °F

Wednesday Lunch Run

No comments: