Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Lunch Run - Tapered

Good run but slow again - I seem to be getting slower and slower - felt good enjoyed the run - no pain no problems - Went to the local high school to see if I could use the track for the speed work I want to start doing - it looks like a real nice track with a 12 foot fence around it so I assume one is not allowed to run on it - near my home there is an elementary school with a small oval that is not fenced in - I measured it with Goggle Map and it looks like if I run the outside edge of the loop it is 220 meters so two loop would be 440 and 4 would give me an 880 - it will likely not be the same as using a 440 track because of the extra turns but it will do and as long as I am just using it I can compare my times to get an idea of how I am doing -

Time: 00:17:49
Distance: 1.11 mi
Elevation Gain: 46 ft
Calories: 260 C
Avg Temperature: 45.5 °F

Tuesday Lunch Run - Tapered

No comments: