Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Morning Run

OK run - really did not feel like running this morning and it was DARK out there - I like the extended daylight in the evening but not likely running in the dark before work - I am so tired of the cold - it took me a long time to warm up last night after I got home from the run - really did not feel good today - felt like I was dragging something - guess it is just a bad run - blood sugar 89 pressure 162/89 64 - weight up a bit - I have been eating a bit more because I feel like I need to - been trying to eat just one meal a day with a couple of snacks and that may not be enough - doing pretty well with not eating until noon but I am still eating too late most nights -

Time: 00:18:51
Distance: 1.07 mi
Elevation Gain: 187 ft
Calories: 256 C
Avg Temperature: 43.0 °

Weight
280.4 lbs
Body Fat
21.0 %
Body Water
52.3 %
Bone Mass
10.7 lbs
Muscle Mass
210.9 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
13
Metabolic Age
28 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,389 C

Tuesday Morning Run

No comments: