Saturday, February 19, 2011

Running Clinic #1

This was excellent and interesting - I had run 10K before the clinic and that was not a good idea at least I should have left myself time to rest after the run and I should have eaten something - I faded during the clinic and had some trouble - I assume it was due to low blood sugar because I had not eaten since 9PM the night before - I had no problems on the run or after the run until I started trying to do the routines he was showing us - I did as much as I could and took pictures of everything he showed us - I tried drinking some Gatorade G2 also ate a half of a banana and a quarter of an orange - I was really feeling poorly and the carbs did not help if anything I felt worse - I was able to do or attempt to do most of the exercises but was only able to do two of the hill runs - I never felt like I had low blood sugar what it was mostly like was that lighted headed feeling you get when you stand up quickly and the room spins a bit but it would not go away - I liked the clinic and enjoyed it in-spit of how I felt - for the next one I will run less, have time to rest and eat between the run and the clinic -

Running Clinic #1

My Pictures are HERE

No comments: