Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Morning Run

Good run really good run and really cold - I have run after it had snowed and had it start snowing while on a run before but this was the fist time I started a run when it was snowing - it was not bad the sidewalks where I run were wet but not icy - my knee was NOT hurting not at all - I must admit I am surprised it has heal this quickly - there is still a sore spot on it is I press on it but absolutely no pain when running and it is not swollen now - I have an ides that I know what caused the problem and it had to do with sitting in a chair for a number of hours with it twisted - most chairs are too short for me so something I have to find ways to put my legs - no pain no problem and a felt really good and had a good pace today - runnig with the snow blowing in my face was a bit unpleasant but not too bad - blood sugar was 102 this morning, pressure was 166/76 56 and my weight was down slightly - I am now officially a 'Crazy Runner' or at least I have been so named by one of my co-worker when they saw me coming into the office after my morning run - LOL -

Time: 00:23:42
Distance: 1.51 mi
Elevation Gain: 67 ft
Calories: 301 C
Avg Temperature: 28.7 °F

Weight
304.4 lbs
Body Fat
24.9 %
Body Water
51.0 %
Bone Mass
11.0 lbs
Muscle Mass
217.5 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
16
Metabolic Age
38 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,684 C

Thursday Morning Run

No comments: